- The information contained in this web site is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be legal advice or a proposal for any type of transaction. Readers of any information on this web site should not act upon the information without seeking legal counsel as the information on this web site is general in nature and is not a substitute for personal legal advice.
- Transmission or receipt of information contained on this web site should not be considered as forming or establishing an attorney-client relationship.
- Sending an e-mail request to Russell & Wright, PLLC for information does not create an attorney-client relationship and you should not e-mail to us any confidential information or facts relating to your legal problems or question. Internet messages can be intercepted. Further, we cannot maintain the confidentiality of information received outside of an attorney-client relationship. Confidential information about your legal problem or question may be communicated after an attorney-client relationship has been established. Unless and until an attorney-client relationship is established, you should not consider any communication with us by letter, fax, telephone, Internet, e-mail, or otherwise as privileged or confidential.
- Information on this web site may not reflect the most current legal developments, verdicts, or settlements and should not be considered an indication of future results. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome and depend on the facts of each matter.
- Unless otherwise indicated, lawyers listed on this web site are not certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
- AV® Preeminent ™ and BV® Distinguished™ are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.
This communication may be considered an attorney advertisement under applicable rules and regulations of the Texas State Bar and/or the rules and regulations of other jurisdictions.